LGV CE Wet Waste Tanker Driver - Totnes (295) 295
LGV CE Wet Waste Tanker Driver - Totnes (295)
Do you enjoy working set days? Are you looking for a rewarding and successful career? Fancy working from a mobile office, with a different view every day?
If you have answered “Yes” to the above then this could be the career for you.
At Gregory Distribution, due to expansion we currently have vacancies for LGV CE Wet Waste Tanker Drivers, based at our Totnes Depot. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your driving career with one of the country’s largest privately owned distribution companies.
We understand that our drivers are the integral part of the business where every day you will be face to face with our customers. Gregory Distribution really value their staff and offer a friendly working environment, industry leading training programme and a competitive salary.
The position involves:
- Collection and delivery of liquid sludge within the South West
- Keeping in regular contact with the transport team for updates on progress and managing our customers’ expectations
- Due to the nature of the locations of our collections there will be a high degree of rural driving
- Planning routes on a day to day basis
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone and providing a high level of customer service
- You must hold a Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Licence, Category CE
- Experience of working with vacuum tankers and waste water is advantageous but full training will be given
- Current Driver CPC card
- Excellent organisation skills and use to working to deadlines
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Confident, polite and a team player
- Strong geographical knowledge of the local area
- Due to the nature of the role applicants must be fit, flexible, hardworking and self-motivated
Why Gregory Distribution?
- Weekly wage of £470.86 per week based on 48 hours per week. Overtime is occasionally available.
- 48 hour week working Monday to Friday. Hours between 06:30 and 17:00
- Excellent holiday allowance and company benefits
- Pension and sickness scheme
- Leading industry qualifications*
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Strong culture of team work
Who we are?
With 23 sites across England, Wales and Scotland and over 1,900 employees, we offer a range of fulfilling jobs, unrivalled training, excellent pay, pension and a range of other benefits – plus you get to work with supportive colleagues who have a great team approach, whilst growing your career with one of the largest independent hauliers in the UK.
As our company continues to grow, so does the number of locations we operate in. Whilst we will have opportunities across the UK for Apprentices through to LGV Drivers, our main depots are located in North Tawton, Cullompton, Bristol, Plymouth, Shepton Mallet and Minworth.
So if you have the drive to be the best and want to be a part of a flourishing and ambitious company, apply now for this vacancy.
Employer: Gregory Distribution