7.5T Driver - Southampton HKNAP2004/JW
7.5T Driver - Southampton
Field Based (covering Southampton)
On Target Earnings £28,000 Plus Medical Cashplan, Pension, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ holiday (rising with service)
Committed to sustainability, Olleco is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. We are now looking for a 7.5T Driver to join our team.
If you’re a multi-drop specialist with the ability to drive a 7.5T vehicle and a digital tacho card, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with our environmentally responsible company as we strive to make a huge difference.
As a 7.5T Driver, you will be responsible for delivering fresh oil and collecting waste cooking oil from a daily round of designated customers throughout Southampton.
Reporting to the main depot each morning, you’ll make around 25-30 drops per day and collect oil in 20L, 60L, 120L and 200L drums, which you’ll lift from the truck to customer premises.
You’ll obtain a signature for all deliveries, collect money and ensure that a high standard of customer service is provided at all times.
Your other duties will include:
- Ensuring that products are delivered to the correct location
- Identifying new product and customer opportunities
- Completing daily vehicle checks ensuring that your vehicle is kept presentable and roadworthy, reporting any defects
- Driving all vehicles in a safe manner
- Informing the Transport Manager of any driving offences
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous multi-drop experience, with a track record of making 25-30 drops per day
- The ability to drive a 7.5T vehicle, without any DR10 or IN10 licence offence codes and with no more than 6 points on your licence
- A digital tacho card
- Started training for your Driver CPC qualification, ideally with a minimum of 14 hours completed
Alert and focused, as a 7.5T Driver, you must be highly organised with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Please note, this role involves moving and carrying weights in excess of 20kgs. Due to the physical nature of this role, we will provide manual handling training and offer medical screening to the successful candidate.
To apply for the role of 7.5T Driver, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: 7.5T Driver, Delivery Driver, HGV Driver, Driver, Lorry Driver, Multi-Drop Driver, Multi-Drop Van Driver, 7.5 Tonne Driver, Goods Vehicle Driver, Collections & Delivery Driver, Drayman, Class 2 Driver.